Saturday, April 25, 2009

The sea is not level



(Sherman Robertson, playing at Festival International last night)

I'm going totally nuts trying to build the walls to the head. Nothing on a boat is level, plumb, or square. At one point I had the boat's crane hooked to the ass end of the truck to get the boat reasonably level and then of course the tide changed. The shower stall I got is for a house and the pan has only enough pitch for a level floor, and if I level the stall it looks like the leaning tower of Pisa inside the boat. Using the end of a garden hose as an outdoor shower is looking better and better but then there's my marriage to consider.
I will be in S.F. for a brief visit compliments of my insurance carrier to attend the umpteenth settlement conference to the ongoing six year saga of the Martin affair and will be making a pit stop at the Tavern on Sun afternoon, May 3, be there or be square.
El Capitan

No comments:

Post a Comment