Sunday, April 11, 2010


the bus is leaving Key West to Cape Cod

Travel in style aboard a rust bucket Louisiana shrimp boat as we crawl up the Eastern Seaboard at 8 knts listening to the sweet hum of a mighty 8/71 Detroit Diesel. Many stops along the way. The thrill of a lifetime. Not to be missed.
Mostly offshore with stops at major ports, little or no ICW.
We need two more people to stand watch on the longer legs.
Trip will take about four weeks and we move only with fair weather.
Early May to mid June.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you, guys! So are you planning to travel early May/mid-June, or are you leaving now, and planning to stay in Cape Cod from early May/mid-June?

    The material question is: will you be reachable by phone and Internet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you leaving? Where are you leaving from? What major ports do you speak of? I'll call you, I guess, as internet is spotty here.
    Love, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, what ports?
    Let me know how close to the Carolinas you'll be.
    Love,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know when you get to the Cape and I'll pay a call (I am in southern CT these days)

    Dave/F&M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave/F&M
    leave me your contact info
    would love to see you
    Lorenzo@backyards.biz

    ReplyDelete