Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 3



From Eatons Neck, Long Island NY to 79th St Boat Basin, NYC
N 40 48.061  W 73 58.568  
42 miles, 7 hours


This was a beautiful day and an easy ride, with lots of Saturday boaters out.  The camera chose this moment to implode, so no pix of the U.N. - it was surrounded by Coast Guard boats protecting I'm-A-Dinner-Jacket.  At the boat basin, our previous spot was filled with large sailboats, so we're anchored about a mile to the north of 79th St. in a prettier spot.



1 comment:

  1. "I'm-A-Dinner-Jacket"!! When I read that I almost spewed my after dinner Sambuca all over the laptop. That would have been a mess.
    Glad to read all is going great for you all. We are hoping to get back to Fl in the Spring, maybe a couple of short local trips before then.
    Hey, it's finally cooling off down here.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete