Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday June 14


Got my guys back wed morning and we're moving right along. I'm supposed to be getting a rebuilt 8/71 with 0 hours next week for 8500 plus shipping and selling my 12/71 for 5000 so I'll be real happy if it all works out OK. Joyce asked for a private salon on the skow so we're opening up the bow area and cutting back the fuel tanks and engine room to make a large bedroom with bath down below the helm. We just keep on chopping away opening things up, so next week we'll start to replace the bulkheads so the hull doesn't warp or twist. I've been working with my cutting torch but the work is brutally hard on my knees.

Joyce has been doing art with kids at a parks program here in town and then helping out in the afternoons.


This weekend's photo op: shrimp boats in Intracoastal City- conspicuously not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment