Saturday, August 2, 2008

Boat has windows



so we're getting the cabin walls up and immediately cut the windows out as the temp jumped up 20 degrees. Next week we hope to get the roof on and then we should be able to bake bread. Things are starting to move along a little which cheers me up, this is turning out to be a lot more work than I expected, much like building a house, which I swore I would never do again. As usual, the engine is coming early next week, monday or tuesday, it's been coming now for 6 weeks, but they say they ran it and it "runs real good" and it is just down the road an hour or so. The engine room isn't ready yet to install it, but I need it in front of me to take exact measurements to get things lined up perfectly to hook it up. The deck over the hold is down, it's 2 by 10's in wood which lets me pull it up easily to get in and do stuff. And on it goes, it is a lot of fun and every one enjoys working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment